Tours Animals in Uganda
Uganda is a country known for its incredible biodiversity and abundant wildlife. There are several national parks and reserves where you can go on tours to observe animals in their natural habitats. Here are some popular destinations for wildlife tours in Uganda:
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park: While Bwindi is primarily famous for its population of endangered mountain gorillas, it is also home to other wildlife such as chimpanzees, colobus monkeys, and various bird species.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park: This park is located in southwestern Uganda and is known for its diverse ecosystems, including savannahs, wetlands, and forests. Here, you can spot a wide range of animals, including elephants, lions, hippos, buffaloes, leopards, and over 600 bird species.
- Murchison Falls National Park: Located in the northwest part of Uganda, Murchison Falls National Park is the largest national park in the country. It is home to Nile crocodiles, giraffes, elephants, lions, hippos, and numerous bird species. The park is also famous for its breathtaking waterfall, where the Nile River plunges through a narrow gorge.
- Kibale National Park: This park is renowned for its population of chimpanzees and is one of the best places in East Africa to track and observe these primates in their natural habitat. Kibale National Park also supports a variety of other primates, including red colobus monkeys, black-and-white colobus monkeys, and L’Hoest’s monkeys.
- Lake Mburo National Park: Situated in the western part of Uganda, Lake Mburo National Park is known for its scenic landscapes and rich biodiversity. The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including zebras, impalas, elands, buffaloes, hippos, and more than 300 bird species.
These are just a few examples of the many incredible wildlife destinations in Uganda. It’s important to note that when planning a wildlife tour, it’s recommended to book Earlier